Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello people!
I came back from at 3pm, first time k.
Its Valentine's Day today! Happy valentine's day all (:

The bus 176 today is super slow.
& we reached school at 0732 like that.
Lectured by Mrs Teo, but she let the people who were late for the first time off.
Went to the computer to finish up the project.

Mr Methias had wrote, "Happy Valentine's Day my darlings" on the board!
& he had put Ferrero Rocher on our tables! So sweet right?
Well, I practically stayed in the computer lab the whole day,
kinda felt very stressed doing the effects, photoshopping & keyframe thinggy.
we, 4/6 had to present our animation video clip onstage!

At the backstage, Mr Faizal signaled to me,
telling to go over, I thought I got into trouble or something.
& he said, "Good luck to you!" Huh?
So I gave him a confused look, & he said,
"Oh, good luck for the blogging competition!"
Ha ha :D

The first to present was Shakila's group,
the second was us, the third was Yilian, fourth was Lk, & then Lin's.
The 6 of us were super super nervous I tell you.
I was the second last to speak,
"Before showing our video, we wanna thank Mrs Teo for giving us this opportunity to showcase our It skills."
Or something like that lah.

When our video was played, I couldnt stop laughing.
& neither could the guys :D

During the prize presentation, we got third!
Though we didnt get second or first, we're happy already.
Yeah, 4/6 rules :D

Our prize!

3rd! Yayness!

Our proud certificate (:

Kinda pixelated, will post a better non-pixelated one soon!

Went to JEC for lunch with ASG & Yz!
Mmm, ate at KFC! Saw Jackson, ha ha.

:D :D

I love fries, yummy!

Lets dig in!

Bestfriend!

See YL! So blur can :p

My bestfriends!! Love them :D

Thanks all for the presents!

Met up with Keith & Dinesh after that.
& jie went to meet Cuizhen, Jiahui & their clique x]

Vote for B6! Results are coming out on Friday! :D

Vote for me, Joyce Lee, B6! Please vote at www.vote.youth.sg. Thanks all! <3

Cs & my conversation :D

Chinsan: oh yah
Chinsan: wad a funny video u make
ME: OMGGGGG!
ME: SO EMBARASSING!
Chinsan: hahahha
Chinsan: soo funny

Jackson & my conversation :D

Jackson: just now ur animation
Jackson: so funny =DD
Jackson: i keep on laughing
ME: i think it sucks la.
ME: but i kept laughing :D

Oh my gosh! I just remembered something.
I have to wear my full Guides uniform to school tomorrow!
Ha ha, ohwells.
Shall blog more the next time when I touch the computer.
Oh! & just something very random,
HAPPY 500TH ENTRY (:
Goodbye world!

No comments: